Saturday 25 August 2012

Street Dancer


When I was child I always watched him dance in every street of Nainital… In summer time he came to Nainital for 2 months and spends his time in dance on street. That was a big time pass for me and so many others. He has a charm and his dance postures were amazing.  But suddenly he stopped coming and I also got busy in other things…

Last year suddenly I again saw him dancing on street. That was the happiest moment for me to see him dance again but this time he was looking sick and old. Perhaps that would be the reason he was not coming… Well that time I had my mobile so I took some of his pictures but after this he again stopped…

Now I can feel that this collection is very memorable for me and want to share with you all...

I always try to find out about him but everybody told me a different story so not able to write down anything about him…









10 comments:

  1. You are brave! He looks a bit crazy in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful man, doing dances for love. Sad that he goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's surely a piece of history...did you record a video of the dance?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah really it is a piece of history for my now but I couldn't record his video that time which I am missing now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So viele Menschen weltweit tragen ein Schicksal in sich das fast ein bisschen Geheimnisvoll und kaum zu entschlĂĽsseln ist...

    Servus und Carpe Diem
    CL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope nothing has happened to this dancer, but it's wonderful that you have these photos to help keep the memory of his dances alive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is intriguing and its artistic I feel, it was so nice of you to capture him the last time... I wonder what was the tune that he danced on -- some local folk song or songs of devotion perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have again managed to record a bit of history

    ReplyDelete